Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 lb. boneless and skinless chicken thighs
3 tbsps. olive oil
6 green onions, chopped
1 1/2 cups white wine
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 branch of fresh rosemary
1/3 cup black and green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, brown the chicken in the oil. Salt lightly (be careful, the
olives are already salted) and pepper.
- Add green onions and continue cooking for about 2 minutes. Add half of
the white wine and simmer until evaporated.
- Add half of the broth, rosemary, and olives. Simmer on low heat until the
liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the remaining wine and broth gradually during cooking as soon as the
liquid has reduced by half (see note). Return the chicken a few times
during cooking to coat it well in the sauce.
- Simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, until the chicken becomes
fluffy; check that with a fork and check if the sauce has thickened.
- Adjust seasoning. Remove the rosemary branch.
- Divide the chicken thighs between 2 containers
- Lock the containers and store your dinner in the refrigerator
- Storage, freeze, thaw and reheat guideline:
- This Tuscan Chicken can be stored in the refrigerator at 40 °F
in a plastic container for about 2 days. When you want to consume your
dinner, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and microwave it for
about 5 minutes.
Fat: 42 g
Carbs: 5.8 g
Protein 26 g
Sugar: 1 g;