Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
1 lb. of ground chuck roast
1 tsp. salt
¾ tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsps. cream cheese
1 tbsp. avocado oil
1 cup firmly packed fresh spinach
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 to 5 oz.)
2 tbsps. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with the salt, and the pepper.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup the mixture and with wet hands; shape about 4
patties about ½-inch of thickness. Place the patties in the refrigerator.
- Place the spinach in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 2 minutes, until the spinach becomes
- Drain the spinach and let cool; then squeeze the spinach
- Cut the spinach and put it in a bowl; then stir in the mozzarella cheese, the
cream cheese, the avocado oil, and the Parmesan.
- Scoop ¼ cup the stuffing and shape 4 patties; then cover with the
remaining 4 patties
- Seal both the edges of each burger
- Cup each of the patties with your hands to make it round
- Press each of the patties a little bit to make a thick layer Heat
your grilling pan over a high heat
- Grill your burgers for about 6 minutes on each of the two
- Divide the burgers between 2 containers
- Store in the refrigerator Serve!
Fat: 37 g
Carbs: 7 g
Protein 22 g