Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
1 cup spinach, torn into small pieces
½ cup mushrooms, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ teaspoon tamari
3 cups vegetable stock
1 teaspoon sesame seeds, roasted
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add olive oil to heat.
- Add garlic to the hot oil and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add spinach and mushrooms, then sauté for 1 minute or until lightly tender.
- Add salt, black pepper, tamari, and vegetable stock. Cook for another 3
minutes. Stir constantly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm.
Total carbs: 3.2g