Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
¼ cup refined avocado oil
1/3 cup diced yellow onions
1 2/3 cups diced mushrooms
10½ ounces (298 g) small raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
1 can (131/2-ounce / 383-g) unsweetened coconut milk
1/3 cup chicken bone broth
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 bay leaf
¾ teaspoon finely ground gray sea salt
½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 medium zucchini (7-ounce / 198-g), cubed
12 radishes (6-ounce / 170-g), cubed
- Add avocado oil to a large saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 10 minutes or until onions
are soft and mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Stir in shrimp, coconut milk, chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, onion powder,
paprika, bay leaf, sea salt, oregano leaves, and black pepper.
- Cover the soup mixture with a lid and cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Add zucchini and radishes to the soup and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf from the soup and divide the soup into 6 small serving
bowls. Serve hot.
Total carbs: 7.7g