Preparation Time: 15 minutes;
Cooking Time: 0 minutes;
1 large cucumber
2 oz. smoked salmon
4 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp sesame seeds
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Trim the ends of the cucumber, cut it into slices by using a vegetable
peeler, and then place half of the cucumber slices in a dish.
- Cover with paper towels, layer with remaining cucumber slices, top with
paper towels, and let them refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a medium bowl, place salmon in it, add mayonnaise,
season with salt and black pepper, and then stir until well combined.
- Remove cucumber slices from the refrigerator, place salmon on one side
of each cucumber slice, and then roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining cucumber, sprinkle with sesame seeds and then
Nutrition: 269 Calories; 24 g Fats; 6.7 g Protein; 4 g Net Carb; 2 g Fiber;