Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Cup Philadelphia cheese
3 Organic egg
- Separate the whites from the yolks of the three eggs. Place the
whites in one bowl and the yolks in the other.
- Add the cheese at room temperature to the yolks and mix with an
electric mixer to obtain a fine paste.
- Add the baking soda to the egg whites and mix with the mixer.
- Mix both mixtures gently with a spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Spread small circles of dough on
- , cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the cloud bread is cooked, set it aside to cool for about 5
- Divide the cloud bread between 3 plastic wraps; then plastic the
plastic wraps in two containers
- Store the containers in the refrigerator for 3 days
Carbs: 2 g