Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Cup Philadelphia cheese
3 Organic egg
1 and ½ cups black olives
24 cherry tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
- Wash, dry and put the peppers on a baking sheet covered with parchment
- Bake at 400° F for one hour, turning over on the other side after 30
- Put the roasted peppers in a food bag for 15 minutes.
- Clean the peppers removing the skin and seeds.
- Put the peppers on a plate and season with olive oil
- Wash, dry and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat a peel and roast the tomatoes on both sides.
- Toss the slices of Pan Bruschetta so that they are crunchy on the outside.
- Rub the clove of garlic on the slices of bread.
- Put the pitted olives in the bowl of a blender and mash them.
- Coat the slices with olive puree, then cover with peppers cut in
fillets, add the tomatoes, some capers, sprinkle with oregano and drizzle
with a little olive oil
Carbs: 7.5 g