Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes;
2 oz. tuna, packed in water
2 2/3 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Turn on the oven, then set it to 375 degrees F and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter for this, add all the ingredients in a bowl,
reserving mayonnaise, 1 egg, and 1/8 tsp salt, and then whisk until well
- Take a 4 by 4 inches heatproof baking pan, grease it with oil, pour in the
prepared batter and bake 10 minutes until bread is firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare tuna and for this, place tuna in a medium bowl, add
mayonnaise, season with remaining salt and black pepper, and then stir
- When done, let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer it to a
wire rack and cool for 20 minutes.
- Slice the bread, prepare sandwiches with prepared tuna mixture, and then
Nutrition: 255 Calories; 17.8 g Fats; 16.3 g Protein; 3.7 g Net Carb; 3.3 g Fiber;