Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1¾ cups heavy whipping cream
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsperythritol (an all-natural sweetener)
¼ tsp vanilla extract
4 egg yolks
½ clementine (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Crack the eggs to separate them and place the egg whites and the egg
yolks in two separate bowls. We will only use egg yolks in this recipe, so
save the egg whites for a rainy day.
- Add some cream to a saucepan and bring it to a boil and the spices, vanilla
extract, and sweetener mixed in.
- Add the warm cream mixture into the egg yolks. Do this slowly, only
adding a little bit at a time, while whisking.
- Pour it into oven-proof ramekins or small Pyrex bowls firmly placed in a
larger baking dish with large sides.
- Add some water to the larger dish with the ramekins in it until it’s about
halfway up the ramekins. Make sure not to get water in the ramekins
though. The water helps the cream cook gently and evenly for a creamy
and smooth result.
- Bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes. Take the ramekins out from the
baking dish and let the dessert cool.
- You can enjoy this dessert either warm or cold, you can also add a
clementine segment on top of it.
Protein: 14 Grams
Fat: 1 Grams
Net Carbs: 11 Gram