Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 tablespoons butter
1 large chicken breast cut into strips
4 ounces (113 g) cream cheese, cubed
2 tablespoons Garlic Gusto Seasoning
½ cup heavy cream
14½ ounces (411 g) chicken broth
Salt, to taste
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add butter to melt.
- Add chicken strips and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and seasoning, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring
- Pour in the heavy cream and chicken broth. Bring the soup to a boil, then
lower the heat.
- Allow the soup to simmer for 4 minutes, then sprinkle with salt.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve while warm.
Total carbs: 7.0g