Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 cups chicken broth
3 large eggs
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 sliced green onion, for garnish
- Take a medium stockpot and place it over high heat.
- Add butter and chicken broth to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat them for 1 minute with a fork until frothy.
- Once the broth boils, slowly pour in beaten eggs while stirring the broth with a
- Cook for 1 minute with continuously stirring, then sprinkle salt and black
pepper to season.
- Garnish with sliced green onion, then serve warm.
Total carbs: 1.8g