Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 (13½-ounce / 383-g) can unsweetened coconut milk
2 cups vegetable stock
1 (14-ounce / 397-g) small head cauliflower, cored and cut into large
2 medium celery sticks, chopped
1 teaspoon finely ground gray sea salt
6 green onions, green parts only, roughly chopped
1 large head broccoli, cored and cut into large florets
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
1/3 cup butter-infused olive oil
1 chopped green onion, for garnish
- Take a large saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Add coconut milk, vegetable stock, cauliflower florets, chopped celery, salt,
and green onions.
- Mix them gently, then cover and bring the soup to a boil.
- Continue cooking the soup for 15 minutes until the cauliflower florets are soft.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute until soft
but still crisp, then drain on a paper towel. Set aside on a plate.
- When the cauliflower soup is cooked, transfer it to a blender.
- Add black pepper, white pepper, and olive oil. Blend the soup for 1 minute
- Add the soft broccoli and blend again for 30 seconds.
- Divide the cooked broccoli and cauliflower soup into 6 serving bowls.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve warm.
Total carbs: 10.3g