Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1 lb. of diced ahi tuna, chopped
1 tbsp of coconut Aminos
½ tsp of sesame oil
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsps. cream cheese
2 Tbsps. sriracha
1 Diced, ripe avocado
1/2 cup Kimchi
½ Cup chopped green onion
1 tbsp. avocado oil
1 pinch of sesame seeds
- Add the avocado oil to the bowl; then add the diced tuna.
- Add the coconut aminos, the cream cheese, the sesame oil, the
mayo, the sriracha to the bowl and toss it very well to combine.
- Add the diced avocado and the kimchi to the bowl and combine it
- Divide the Kimchi between two containers; then add the greens, the
cauliflower rice and the chopped green onion with the sesame seeds
- Store the containers in the refrigerator for 2 days.
Fat: 26.5 g
Carbs: 6.6 g
Protein 19.8 g